18.11.04

Kevin Federline: totally greasy or totally hot?

Obviously, there are things you share and things best left to discuss with yourself, silently. I've been a little embarassed about my weird obsession with Kevin Federline that I have been forced to satiate by the associative property with posts about Britney. From here on out, though, I will readily admit my love for all things Federline (with the exception of the baby Federlines... sometimes them, too. But only if one of them is in the backseat, or barefoot). Although I will admit that it is most likely his love of weed that has brought on Britney's rapid descent into a McDonald-loving, chain smoking, orange finger crusted shadow of her former self, I have nothing but googly eyes for his most recent, shaggier non-thug look. I digress.

Let the ogling begin:


Notice Kevin's stoned but totally radical visage.


A little too JT for my taste, but whatevs.


Totally GREASY!!!

Did anyone catch his wedding pics? Yow.

Also, since when Lindsay Lohan's "relationship" with Fez warrant a look back by People magazine?

Speaking of People magazine, has anyone noticed the new Stetson ads with Matthew McConaghey? Jesus. It's like a ginormous mameltoe.

Why do they even bother advertising this shit? A comedy with a language all its own. That language? WTF. I'm only 50% Mexican and I'm at least 95% offended. For shame.

I love really easy Page Six Blind items:
WHICH megastar rapper has been cheating on his superstar songstress girlfriend with the sultry hostess of a popular hip-hop TV show?

hmmmmm. hmmmmm.

No comments: