1.11.04

I blame it, like most everything bad, on U2.

Inadvertant boner pics... so hot right now.

I keep reading about all of these funky updates Apple is making to the automatic downloads that pop up (at least on my computer) for the Ipod and I'm getting a little creeped out. It's always pissed me off a bit that I can't use my Ipod like a hard drive and put the music back on my computer from my Ipod after I erase it off of the computer's hard drive. Because of this, I haven't downloaded the Itunes Music Update 4.7. Is this bad or good? I'm thinking it is a good decision.

Anyway, for those of you with Ipods that are maybe as creeped out as I am, here are some nice Ipod related links:

The source of my concern.

The great battery conspiracy. (totally true, by the way) To avoid the ridiculous charges from Mac, buy your own battery and replace it yourself.

Craft an external Ipod battery in a card case. Or make one out of an Altoid box. Shit... why not make a Universal remote out of it?

Forget the transfer music back and forth problem; use Open Pod.

No comments: