9.1.05

Trouble.


For those of you that believe that downloading music is wrong, I apologize in advance. I finally got my hands on a piece of software I'd heard so much about on a funny cd I got that came with a totally geeky Mac magazine: Audio Hijack Pro. Let me tell you... I've wasted most of today using this program to burn all kinds of things off of streaming audio type websites-- again, my apologies to those of you with a conscience. If you get it and don't register it, it'll start fuzzing out whatever you are recording after 10 minutes... if you do register it (your choice of the Pro version or the regular version) it, obvs, won't do that. I got the Pro version which nicely integrates all the audio crap I burned into Itunes instantly.

Also, I don't mean to get all vigilante and shit, but if you read this and live in California (a nice big chunk of you) please take a look at the Megan's Law website I put up under the links bar. It will show you grodo child molester types that may live around you. It's good info to know, especially if there are kids in your neighborhood, or if you care about things like this (hi!). I just found out there is a really old sodomizer/child molester that lives 4 houses down from me. The site does not list dates of abuse, but it does have pictures. You can search by zip code, city, school proximity, etc. Be sure after you enter the search parameters that you hit the "View Listing" button as opposed to "Enter" otherwise you will get a blank page with total numbers as opposed to the actual information.

I would love to ask the person who animated this what they got paid and how hard they laughed when they reaized what they would have to do: Peenimation!. via Lindsayism

No comments: