16.8.05

She keeps the Moet and Chandon in a pretty cabinet

I nearly exploded yesterday when My Super Sweet Sixteen came on after Laguna Beach. I had no idea the new season was starting. And while the subject of the episode-- Sophia-- seems to have arisen straight from the depths of bitch hell, I loved the whole episode, even though my jaw was open the whole episode in feigned horror. How do kids get like that?


Is it the result of really, really shitty parenting?

Spending too much time on boats?

I guess I'm totally mystified by her obsession with power (she brings it up whenever she gets a chance to talk about herself or the party... nearly the whole time); it seems as if she's mostly interested in bullying, not "power". The scene with the invitations was mortifying... I highly urge any of you have not seen it yet to Tivo that shit or find out when MTV will re-air the episode.

Her MySpace profile. She seems normal enough?

No comments: