24.12.04


Cereality. Imagine being able to get a fat bowl of cereal any time you'd like. obvs, if you were at home you could get that shit all day... I mean if you were taking your lunch break or wandering around town. You could mix them up, add toppings (hi bananas), and pay a nice person wearing pajamas. Apparently, they make cereal shakes--disgusting-- but they also offer cereal to go in a leakproof container, which is totally radical and fully amazing. Should one open here in lovely Santa Barbara, I would gladly forsake In N Out in favor of Cocoa Krispies all day long. I was thinking about how excited I would be if they opened some stores up in airports. Especially SFO, seeing as I spend so much time there during layovers. durrr.

Rate My Kitten.


Maybe you haven't seen NME's Cool List CD? Maybe you could? Or maybe you should streamThe Bravery?

And when I thought that the China hole toilets were bad, I learned about Indian toilets (via boingboing). I especially like the electric showers... there's nothing like standing in a pool of water and playing with electricity.

No comments: