9.3.06

Project Rubway.

I really, really love Project Runway. While I was semi-shocked and a little bummed out by the turnout of yesterday's show (Hi Chloe!), I am thrilled by the plethora of delightful articles popping up all over the interweb.

The first, and clearly my most favorite is the interviews with all of the Project Runway contestants and Jay McCarrol. As a matter of fact, skip over the other interviews with Creepy Daniel Franco, Diana Eng (words fail me), Meanie Zulema, and go straight to Jay's interview. Trust me when I say you won't be disappointed.

Second in the lineup is a pleasant but mildly non-memorable interview with Tim Gunn. He talks about how creepy Daniel really is and how Zulema was a crazy scary lady throughout her duration on the show.

And third... this is really old, but I have to put it up anyway... the most awkward moment on television this year...

No comments: